Star Wars The Force Awakens is the seventh installment of the storied Star Wars franchise and a movie that the whole world prayed would not disappointment. It did not disappointment, thankfully, and Star Wars The Force Awakens recreated the magic of the Star Wars world we had fallen in love with. With the release of The Last Jedi imminent, we thought we would revisit Star Wars Episode 7 for a drinking game, so we are prepped for our upcoming game for episode 8.
Drink along to a fast paced, yet magical, movie as classic characters are allied together with new ones to tackle the First Order – an Empire-esque organization bent on installing tyranny to the galaxy. Play either the normal or hardcore rules, and have fun on your night in with this Star Wars Episode 7 drinking game.
Star Wars Force Awakens Drinking Game Rules:
Take a drink when:
- A lightsaber is activated
- There is a shot of a planet from space
- Anybody says the droid name “BB-8”
- There is an explosion on the ground
- There is a reference to the original trilogy ❲Old characters reappear, items, similar scenarios, etc❳
Finish your drink when:
- Kylo Ren takes his mask off ❲You’re drinking to dispel some of the pain this causes❳
- Han Solo “helps” Kylo Ren on the bridge
Star Wars 7 Drinking Game Hardcore Rules:
If you are feeling extra daring, play the hardcore version of this drinking game by following these two rules as well as the standard rules.
- You hear an alien language being spoken
- You see Luke’s lightsaber on screen
For the explosions in Star Wars The Force Awakens, there can be a lot of them going on in one scene, so use Gimli Logic when this happens.
Please drink responsibly and don’t allow this movie drinking game to make you feel sick or ill. If you’re getting too drunk, stop playing.