Night at the Museum is a comedy revolving around a brilliant concept – the contents of a museum including a bunch of iconic figures from history come alive at night. Through the comedic moments and historical enlightenment come themes that allow the movie to be used as a drinking game.
Crack open a beer and laugh as the night watchman duels with a monkey, becomes motivated by dead presidents, and eradicates the bloodlust of a thoroughly scary group in the Night at the Museum drinking game.
Night at the Museum Drinking Game Rules:
Take a sip when:
- A light is turned on or off (including flashlights)
- There is a shot of the New York City skyline
- The Easter Island statue says “Dumb-Dumb”
- Whenever Jedediah says “Gigantor” or Octavius says “My Liege”
- You see Larry fall on the floor
- Teddy Roosevelt is inspirational or motivational
Finish your drink when:
- Larry has a research montage
- There is a Monkey vs Human slap fight
Night at the Museum 1 (2006) Hardcore Rules
To take your drinking game to a level of extreme that Attila the Hun would be jealous of, play the hardcore rules on top of the ordinary game.
- You see someone enter or exit the museum
- Gus is aggressive
Do not drink irresponsibly and if you feel ill while playing this drinking game, stop playing.
Image credits: Screengrab via 20th Century Fox