Nerve (2016) is a movie with drama, nail-biting scenes, and hyped-up moments. Perfect movie drinking game conditions. Taking social media to an extreme to throw you into a thrilling game that is as entertaining as it is unforgiving, Nerve is the perfect backdrop to get a bit merry with your mates. Here is our Nerve movie drinking game rules. The only question that remains: are you a player, or a watcher?
Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip when:
- There’s a shot of the New York City skyline
- Each time a dare is issued
- Tommy is a killjoy
- You see someone wearing a mask
- You hear the word “Watchers”
Finish your drink for:
- “What’s your email number?”
Nerve Hardcore rules:
To add a hardcore element to your night, drink to these two things as well as the previously mentioned rules.
- When love hearts stream from the viewership count
- Close up of someone typing on a laptop
For the final scene, don’t drink for every mask on screen. Use Gimli Logic. Trust us.
Please drink responsibly and don’t allow this movie drinking game to make you feel sick or ill. If you’re getting too drunk, stop playing.
Image credits: Lionsgate