Last Vegas (2013) is a comedy focused around four old friends that, surprise surprise, head to Las Vegas to throw a bachelor party for their last single buddy. With Vegas and bachelor parties come drinking, and with drinking come great drinking game movies. Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro, and more aim to conquer Vegas despite their old age.
Laugh as the four oldest men at the party judge a bikini contest, enjoy cameos from 50 Cent and Redfoo from the duo LMFAO, and send off an incredibly inappropriate wedding in style with the Last Vegas drinking game.
Last Vegas Drinking Game Rules
Take a drink when:
- An old person mentions pills
- Paddy is negative or a downer
- You see anybody drink alcohol
- Any character mentions how young Billy’s fiance is
- Anyone says “Prick” or “Asshole”
- Billy is on the phone
Finish your drink when:
- Sam calls himself “Sammy the Stove”
Last Vegas Hardcore Drinking Game:
To increase the number of drinks you’ll be having during the film, you can play the hardcore version of the drinking game. Follow these three rules as well as the normal ones. Be aware, the last rule will have you sipping non-stop in the middle of the film.
- You hear any character singing
- Any of the four men yell at each other
- Drink for each bachelor party flyer that is handed out – this is not for the faint of heart
Do not drink irresponsibly and if you feel yourself at any point becoming ill or that you’ve drank too much, stop playing.
Image credits: Screengrab via CBS Films