Blue Mountain State: The Rise of Thadland is a kickstarter-funded movie that takes place on the campus of the chaotic Blue Mountain State University. It follows the immensely funny BMS Series on Netflix, which we have already done a drinking game for all three seasons.
In this movie, Alex needs to enlist the help of Thad, now a millionaire, to save the beloved Goat House. Thad’s terms, in true BMS fashion, are that he’ll do it if Alex throws him the most outrageous party ever seen, concocted years ago in Thad’s infant mind. As you’d imagine if you have watched BMS before, these guys take outrageous to a whole new level so the result is a hilarious event that is awesome to play a drinking game for.
Here are our official BMS the movie drinking game rules.
Blue Mountain State The Movie Drinking Game
Take a drink when:
- Someone does drugs
- Thad tells Dick Dawg to write a check
- For every classic Thad word that Thad says: Sloots, Bro-beans, Mojito, Bromigo, etc
- Anyone says “Goat House”
- Anybody calls Alex “Moron” instead of “Moran”
- Thad doesn’t remember Sammy’s name – drink for both when this happens and when Sammy mentions it
Finish you drink when:
- Thad outbids himself
- For the best threesome ever
BMS The Rise of Thadland Hardcore Rules
If you want to take your night from a party at the Tennis house (we’re looking at you, Donnie) to a full blown party at the Goat House, play the hardcore rules along with the normal rules. This does make the drinking game pretty intense, by the way.
- Anyone says “Thadland”
- Holly says something ridiculous or stupid
Please drink responsibly and if you feel this game making you too ill at any point, stop playing.